In partnership with Places Leisure under 8s and over 80s can swim for free at any of our leisure centres.
How do I register for free swimming?
If you have children up to the age of eight, they can swim for free at any of Parminster’s leisure centres provided they are accompanied by a parent or guardian.
If you are over 80, please bring suitable ID to prove your age (for example a birth certificate, passport, driving licence or pension book).
For children and over 80s, there is a £5 registration fee for a membership card to show each time you come for a swim.
Please note - Under 8s must swim with an adult
- Children under eight years old MUST be supervised by a parent or adult (18 years or over) throughout their use of the pool facilities.
- Maximum ratio of two children to one adult. Those supervising must accompany the children in the water.
- You should familiarise yourself with the safety rules beforehand.
When is free swimming available?
Free sessions include:
- All public/general swimming sessions
- Lane swimming sessions (may be subject to age restrictions ie Adult only)
- Family and Fun sessions - Note: some sessions may remain as a paying session if equipment is used eg an inflatable
- Ladies only sessions (may be subject to age restrictions)
You will need to pay for:
- Aqua Classes
- Swimming Lessons
- Swimming Club Sessions