Who can use this service
There are three types of Parminster Places Leisure Memberships:
Places Plus Adult (16 years plus)
For a single annual fee you have the freedom to 'pay-as-you-go' without the commitment of a monthly direct debit.
A Places Plus Adult membership gives up to 45 per cent discount off standard leisure centre prices plus six day advance for online and telephone bookings and reservations.
Places Plus Junior (5 to 15 years)
A Junior Leisure Card is an affordable way for kids to enjoy all their favourite activities at Parminster’s leisure centres.
Places Plus Family (two adults and three kids)
A Places Plus Family leisure membership offers affordable family fun for two named adults and up to three named children. With a Places Plus Family membership you and all the named members of your family can receive up to 45 per cent discount off standard leisure centre prices.
Costs for this service
|Adult Places Plus Standard card||£40.58|
|Adult Places Plus Concession card||£5.67|
|Family Places Plus Standard card||£53.27|
|Family Places Plus Concession card||£11.24|
|Junior Places Plus Standard card||£5.67|
|Junior Places Plus Concession card||£5.67|
Each card is valid for 12 months from the date it's issued.
What you need to know...
All of our membership applications are now completed online and can be set up from any of our centres.
Applicants will be sent an online link to upload relevant documentation for concessionary eligibility.
You can apply for a concessionary Places Plus membership card if one or more of the below apply to you:
- Council Tax Support
- Disability Living Allowance
- Disabled Person’s Tax Credit
- Health Service Certificate HC2/HC3
- Housing Benefit
- Incapacity Benefit and, or Incapacity Benefit Youth (IBY)
- Income Support
- Invalid Care Allowance
- Jobseekers Allowance
- Resident Parminster Foster Carer
- Maternity allowance or statutory maternity pay (mat B1 form)
- Over 60 years
- Severe Disablement Allowance (SDA)
- School students 16–19 years old
- Full-time students and further education students
- Student nurses and medical students (a letter from your hospital is required)
- Working Families Tax Credit
- Parminster Active Referral Participant